WANT TO ADOPT?
TO ADOPT ANY OF OUR ANIMALS:
Read thoroughly to bottom of page! As this page has changed
DID YOU JUST MEET THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE?
HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW!
All our dogs are considered mixed breeds, although we an idea of the breed, they are shelter rescues and exact lineage is unknown.
$390 – Most smooth coated breeds, including but not limited to Chihuahua, Miniature Pinscher, Pit Bull/American Staffordshire, etc.
$490 – Most long, fluffy, curly or under coated & Brachycephalic breeds, including but not limited to Poodle, Shih Tzu, Yorkie, Pug, Corgi, etc.
INCLUDED WITH EVERY ADOPTION
Up to date Vaccinations including Rabies
Recovery ID Collar Tag
Identification Microchip Implant
Leash & Collar
(Does not replace required training class)
Money Saving Coupons from Petco
- You must fill out an adoption application.
- A $50 application fee required at time of application. This covers the hold fee for the dog and processing fee. This fee is non-refundable but is deducted from final adoption fee.
- A home check is required. Rentals must have Landlord approval.
- No dog or puppy goes home without spay or neuter. Puppies do not go home until all puppy shots are complete usually 12 – 16 weeks.
- Our adoption contract requires you follow up with a 6 week dog training class with a trainer of your choice at your expense.
If you would like to proceed with an application, one can be emailed to you and your deposit can be paid online. Please send us an email to Oregon@life4paws.org with your request. Thank you.
We are a volunteer only organization all adoption fees and donations are used to continue our rescue and education efforts and care of at risk, neglected, and abandoned animals.
Life4Paws Oregon, a 501(c)(3) non-profit animal rescue group.
DBA Bark Defenders, & 1 Luv Dog Rescue Inc.